Next Steps - What should I do next if I would like to discern further?
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 by Fr. Santo Arrigo C.Ss.R.
- Consider journeying with a Spiritual Director – one of the key things that you can do to assist you in your discernment!
- Continue to explore different vocational choices – marriage, religious life, priesthood, brother, diocesan priest, single life.
- Contact a Religious Community through their Vocation Director
- Meet with the Vocation Director in person
- Visit the local Religious Community for meal and common prayer.
- Attend a “live” Come and See Vocation Discernment Weekend.
Helpful Websites and Links!
Continue with your retreat:
Choose the next or previous step in your retreat below
Previous Step « Vocation FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)