Top 10 Reasons to do a Redemptorist Vocation Discernment Retreat!
Monday, October 04, 2010 by Fr. Santo Arrigo C.Ss.R.
10. It’s free.
9. It’s a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of life.
8. Because my grandmother says I should be a priest or brother, and now I
want to find out for myself.
7. Three square meals! (At least on the Saturday!!)
6. Chance to meet other men who are wondering about their future.
5. There are opportunities for prayer, discussion, and reflection.
4. You get to meet the Redemptorists and find out what we are all about.
3. It’s a chance to travel to an exotic location like Saskatoon and Toronto!
2. You believe that the Good News of Jesus Christ is indeed ‘Good News’,
and needs to be proclaimed through evangelization, mission, and living
1. You are compassionate, and believe that Jesus the Redeemer has something
to say to all people.
But don’t just take my word for it, ‘Come and See’ for yourself!